Wednesday 3 April 2013

My first MAC lipstick | Thoughts and review

  MAC lipstick - 'Shy Girl' £14.00
  In January, I decided to pluck up the courage and buy my first mac lipstick! I brought it in the shade 
  Shy Girl because I thought the peachy tone to the nude would compliment my skin tone better
  First of all, can I just point out that these smell amazing? Vanilla is my all time favorite scent and these
  Lipsticks smell like sugary sweet vanilla, mmmm... although if you're not a fan of lipsticks that have
  a smell to them, the scent doesn't linger on your lips for more than a minute or so!
  The application is creamy and soft so there's no uncomfortable tugging and streaky lipstick!
  On myself, the lipstick lasts around 3 hours before I have to reapply and it doesn't wear off patchy

  This is now my go to lipstick when I want to just chuck a colour on my lips, because it's simple and
  doesn't wash me out and would I purchase more? most definitely! Although next time I'm going to be
  much braver in my colour choice. 


 
























What are your thoughts on mac lipsticks?
Any recommendations for a mac lipstick noobie like myself?



No comments:

Post a Comment