Tuesday 28 May 2013

Review | Clarins pure melt cleansing gel



I'm the kind of person who finds it extremely hard to stick to one product and stay faithful to it when it comes to skincare, I don't think I have ever repurchased a cleanser because I feel like I can't live without it, I like to experiment with cleansers as I'm recently getting more into skincare and trying to find that 'miracle product' for my skin. The clarins pure melt cleansing gel retails at a whopping £19 for a 125ml tube, I like to use a makeup remover to get rid of the bulk of my makeup, then massage a blob of the pure melt cleansing gel about the size of a 10p coin onto dry skin for a couple of minutes and then wash off with warm water. The product starts off a gel when squeezed out of the tube and then turns into a lightweight oil once massaged onto your face, then once it has made contact with water it turns into a milk consistency, one thing I love about this product is that it makes your face feel so fresh and clean, yet moisturised at the same time! although I have extremely dry eyes and I feel that this can sometimes make them feel a tiny bit tight, but I haven't yet found a cleanser other than the Liz Earle cleanse and polish which hasn't done this, so I can't gripe about that. Since using this, all of my spots have cleared up and I haven't suffered from one breakout, I love using this in the morning as it makes my face look radiant and glowy, exactly what a girl wants in the spring/summer! this product really does get rid of every scrap of makeup which may be left on your face and I do think it's worth the £19 price tag and I will most likely be repurchasing.

what's your favorite cleanser?

2 comments:

  1. I like the juice beauty blemish clearing cleanser, It is amazing.
    I agree though, I love to experiment with different cleansers!

    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want to try this, sounds good! x

    carlywritesablog.com

    ReplyDelete