Monday 8 July 2013

My life | Jaynes birthday


On thursday the 4th of July I celebrated my good chum Jayne's birthday alongside friends, we went to a local night club (My first time in this one?!) and got a tad drunk... can I just apologise for the bad photo quality? would have seemed a bit bizarre taking my DSLR to a club don't cha think? I wanted my blog to be a bit more personal to myself other than reviews, so you'll see snippets of my life on here from now on as well! I'm also thinking of doing a FOTD on the makeup I wore to Jayne's birthday night out, would anyone be interested in seeing that? I hope Jayne had a fantastic birthday and is enjoying her time in crete (lucky!)


1 comment:

  1. I would love to see a FOTD!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete