Monday 8 July 2013

Review | MAC Fix +



Throughout the beauty community I have heard wonderful things about the makeup finishing spray MAC Fix + and thought I would give my 2 cents on the product.
I have found this spray to be wonderful when you've accidentally applied too much powder and start looking like someones chucked you into a pack of flour, rolled you into dough and baked you in the oven for 10 minutes. A couple of spritz's on your face and it makes your skin look dewy and fresh and not cakey at all. People have claimed that it has prolonged the staying power of their makeup but I don't feel that this is true, I haven't noticed that my makeup has stayed on longer than usual. I would say that do not spray more than 3 spritz's as i've noticed it can make my face look greasy. This product is lovely on those hot days where you just need something to cool your face down, without ruining your makeup! Overall, I really like this product because it makes my base makeup look more natural, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing it straight away.

Have you tried this product? what are your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment