Tuesday 9 July 2013

Review | Maybelline eyestudio lasting drama gel eyeliner




An eyeliner pencil was the first beauty product I ever brought, a cheap little kohl liner from boots when I was 12 and since that day, eyeliner has become a staple in my everyday makeup routine. I have tried practically every eyeliner from boots since i've been wearing makeup, as my typical everyday makeup look includes winged out eyeliner, and I can hands down say that this is the best eyeliner I have ever tried. I personally don't think it's worth splurging out on a gel liner such as the bobbi brown gel liner, or mac fluid line when there's a perfectly good drugstore gel liner which only costs £7.99!

I have had a water balloon thrown in my face, had a nap, rubbed my eyes and this stuff hasn't budged or smudged, and a pot has lasted me an entire year without drying out... I know you're not supposed to keep eye products for longer than 3 or 6 months, but there was nothing wrong with it and it worked perfectly fine. although the eyeliner doesn't budge throughout the day, it's easy to take off at night with makeup remover and it doesn't leave you with panda eyes which you can't scrub off. it's the blackest eyeliner I've used and it's easily to apply, it comes with a small eyeliner brush in the kit too which is useful for beginners. I will definitely carry on repurchasing this product in the future.

What's your favorite eyeliner?

1 comment:

  1. I love the gel eyeliner!!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete