Thursday 1 August 2013

Review | EOS lip balms





EOS claim that their lip balms are "95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, eos keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth" I don't drink enough water throughout the day and often find that my lips are dry and dehydrated but since using these lip balms, I have noticed that my lips have been smooth and plump, and it lasts for a long time on the lips without that annoying sticky residue which just leads to you licking it off. EOS is now available in the UK but you can order them off places such as the Selfridges websites and ebay/amazon, these are the only UK places which I have seen that stock EOS, I have a brother who lives in canada and I asked him to bring me one over when he visited because I didn't know they were becoming more available in the UK, instead of bringing me one, brought me three! he gave me the flavours sweet mint, strawberry sorbet and honeysuckle honeydew, I have been using the sweet mint flavour because firstly, the packaging is a beautiful mint green colour and it smells gorgeous! how could I resist it? I have been using sweet mint constantly lately and it doesn't look like it's going to run out anytime soon, I will definitely repurchase some once I have finally managed to make my way through the three I already have. I'm a lip balm junkie, and have way too many but these have found a special little place in my lip balm loving heart. I'm also planning a trip to canada in two years so I will have the opportunity to pick some up there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment