Friday 9 August 2013

Review | Trilogy certified organic rosehip oil



A couple of months back I was searching the internet for a product that will help reduce some scarring on my face, and one of the products that kept popping up that the Trilogy certified organic rosehip oil.
the brand trilogy claims that the Certified Organic Rosehip Oil helps improve the appearance of scars, stretchmarks, fine lines and wrinkles. I ordered a 20ml bottle for £13.72 off amazon, a bit expensive for such a little amount of product, but I can say now that it's worth the money. for a start I love the packaging, instead of a pump you dispense the product from a pipette which is easy to control and you don't end up wasting the product.

since using this product I have noticed a huge improvement in my skin, my scarring is less visible and my skin tone is more even. I always noticed I had slight wrinkles under my eyes, which for someone who's only 19 obviously wasn't something I wanted, i've noticed that they've reduced slightly since using the rosehip oil and less concealer creases into my "wrinkles". I have become more confident in my skin since using this product and I don't feel as if I have to use a full coverage foundation anymore, but I don't feel as if this hydrates my skin as much as other people claim it does, and the product doesn't smell too great either, but that isn't a big issue for me as the smell disappears once it's been massaged into the skin.


do you use any skincare oils?

No comments:

Post a Comment