Tuesday 3 September 2013

August instagram pictures


Mac goodies / uploaded my first youtube video / spray tan / got a new puppy 'Rio' / My other three chihuahuas / Baby Rio / Me and Aaron / Face mask / Me and Rio watching Tanya burr / Aarons nans 60th / Selfie / Night out with the girls / Brought Hydraluron / Kisses for Rio / Silly faces / Benefit they're real! 

On august the 8th it was also mine and Aaron's 4 year anniversary! forgot to take any pictures!
It's been a very up and down month for me, but I'm back at uni on the 23rd september so it's time to start buying stationary and all that jazz!
I'm looking forward to a new year at uni and actually getting back into a routine, although it does mean changing all my work/uni hours so it's going to be a bit stressful. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment