Thursday 5 September 2013

Day out at Frensham ponds









Spontaneous trip to frensham ponds with the chums, I had such a lovely time sitting on the sand chatting, eating, laughing and having a cheeky little walk around in the water which was so warm! we went out quite late in the day, so we only got to spend a couple of hours there but because we all work in the same place it's difficult to find time when we're all off together... I'm sad to see summer ending, more days like this would have been perfect, but autumn is on it's way and so is snuggly jumpers, candles and sitting inside when it's chilly outside.
I'm hoping for a couple of more hot days this month for a few more "end of summer" trips to lakes and such! I'm currently now sat at home in my pjs with a cup of tea, perfect end to a perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment