Monday 7 October 2013

MAC Bare study paint pot



Bare study paint pot £15 is described as a soft beige with gold pearl cream eyeshadow that dries to a powder finish. Paint pots can be worn on their own or as a base under other eyeshadows to make them more vibrant and less prone to creasing if you have oily eyelids.
I personally brought this because I get really watery eyes and often find that the eyeshadow in the inner third of my eye comes off extremely easily, I was hoping that by using the paint pot as an eyeshadow primer that the product would stay on longer, and I wasn't left disappointed! I have noticed that my eyeshadow does actually stay on longer when I use this as a base and the colour is gorgeous and brilliant for everyday wear. The product is quick drying so you're not waiting around for a long time waiting for the eyeshadow to set so it's great if you're in a rush and don't want to be fussing around with lots of different eyeshadows, you just slap it on and go! I really love using this under matte eyeshadows as I feel that the gold pearl in the paint pot gives it a little more depth and not quite so... matte? I know that sounds silly but it really make a beautiful combination! I really like this paint pot and I'm already looking at buying other colours!

No comments:

Post a Comment