Sunday 24 November 2013

Kringle Candle haul





If you know me then you will know that I have a slight obsession with candles... I originally went onto the Kringle candle website to look for some more breakable wax potpourri, because I prefer them so much more to the yankee wax tarts, it's easier to break off and they generally have some gorgeous scents! But as always I got sucked into some deals they were doing "Buy one large crystal 2 wick pillar candle and get 10 free votives worth £21 something!" ... obviously I caved and did it because I lack any self restraint. In the photo I've only included 8 of the votives because I couldn't stand the smell of the other two they included 'Bayberry' and 'Pumpkin spice' which my mum loves so she's now the proud owner of those two! I'm not a fan of spicey scents in the slightest, I love sweet and fruit smells... But I love all of the other scents that were included so she's not getting any of those!

I've been looking for a candy cane scented candle for so long, minty and sweet... mmmm! I couldn't find one on Yankee candle so hallelujah when I found 'Peppermint Kiss' On kringle candle! I got a little bit excited by this, even without ever having smelt the candle I brought it in the breakable wax potpourri as well and I'm so glad I did, it's such a beautiful sweet smell! If you don't like sweet smells then stay away from this, and it's sickly sweet! I also chose 'Freestone peach' which is so lovely I'm thinking of buying it in a large candle and 'Watermelon' which is a clean fruity smell which just reminds me of summer! I've never had a Kringle candle before, only the wax so I'll have to report back on how well it burns but I've heard that they had some relation to Yankee candle before, so I have high hopes for it!

Crystal pillar 2-wick Large candle: £21.99
Breakable wax potpourri: £2.15
15 Hour votives: £2.15

4 comments:

  1. Those candles looks beautiful!
    New follower
    Gold Dust
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I need to check this brand out because I am a self confessed candle addict and I love the look of these!!! :-)) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They literally do every scent your heart could ever want! not only that the packaging is gorgeous! i'm very impressed with them so far :) xx

      Delete