Tuesday 26 November 2013

Nuxe Rêve De Miel lip balm


The Nuxe Rêve de Miel lip balm is beyond hyped up in the beauty community, I'm a bit of a lip balm fanatic so I couldn't help myself any longer and decided to try it myself. First of all, it smells like Terrys chocolate orange, Which just so happens to be one of my favourite chocolates so obviously I'm not going to complain about that! It has a really thick consistency and beautiful glass packaging which feels and looks really luxurious, But... I personally just can't see what all of the hype is about, yes it's a nice lip balm but to me it just feels heavy on my lips and the almost matte finish doesn't feel as nourishing as other lip balms that I have tried. I've started using this product only at night because it just feels way too heavy for day-to-day use. I don't think i'll repurchase this because my EOS lip balms and Carmex do a better job for me and they're a lot cheaper, Obviously I will finish it because it is a nice lip balm, I just have a few problems with it, first of all being that the Nuxe Rêve de Miel is £9.50 which I think is overpriced for the product you're getting. This is really just down to personal preference, a lot of people love this product and it might work for you, but in my opinion it isn't worth the money.

4 comments:

  1. I've not tried this but I agree - £9.50 is so expensive for a lip palm! Carmex are so much cheaper and are great so I don't think I'll be trying this!
    xxElise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I apply carmex is soothes my lips and I feel it working instantly, whereas the Nuxe lip balm just sits on top of it and doesn't really sink in... definitely not worth £9.50 in my opinion!

      Delete
  2. i know what you mean about it not sinking in. i tend to use it at night and really work it into my lips to help it along a bit, but korres lip butters are by far my favourite!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. feel free to enter my Origins giveaway to win three best selling products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been wanting to try this to see what it's like but I do not like honey

    ReplyDelete