Tuesday 10 December 2013

My Christmas list


1 - Canon 600d body only // 2 - Eos Smooth Lip Balm Sphere // 3 - The balm Nude'Tude palette  //  4 - The Little Mermaid Collection // 5 - Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm // 6 - Yankee candle 'North Pole

This is my christmas list for this year, a bit late but oh well!
I already own a canon 500D but for youtube and taking blog photos... of myself I want the canon 600D because of the handy dandy flip screen, I already own 3 canon lenses so the body only saves a lot of money! and how cute is the EOS lip balm bauble? I love my EOS lip balms and I desperately want to try the Vanilla bean one included in the bauble! The Balm Nude'Tude palette has been on my radar for months now but i've never indulged and brought it myself, so I decided to pop it on my christmas list... I may even make the cheeky purchase after christmas?

three words... the little mermaid, do I need to say anymore? this set includes three little mermaid films (I only thought there were 2?!) I adore the little mermaid and disney films so this is on my list! another product I have been dying to try, yet never brought myself is the Emma Hardie cleansing balm, this cleanser is so hyped up in the beauty community it's hard to resist, I want to know what all of the talks about and I'm running low on my faithful Clarins pure melt cleansing gel. I've been burning candles like crazy this month, i'm halfway through 'fireside treats' and want a new christmassy candle, I got christmas cookie last year from my brother and his girlfriend and it was such a beautiful scent and lasted a whole 6 months! So north pole, the US exclusive (released in the UK this year?) yankee candle which smells like candy canes is next on my candle lust list!

No comments:

Post a Comment