Tuesday 28 January 2014

FOTD | A day of doing nothing



The bad blogger award goes to me, I completely forgot to add the maybelline lasting drama eyestudio gel eyeliner into the picture and it's pretty much one of the main parts of my makeup look?! sigh... nevermind! Today I used the maybelline babyskin instant pore eraser, now you see i'm a little bit torn as to if I actually like this or not, it does do a good job of concealing pores yet it's a bit, slippery? on my skin at least because it's silicone based. I then went for my everyday makeup base with is the Nars sheer glow foundation, with a bit of the bobbi brown corrector underneath my eyes to counteract against my dark circles and the collection lasting perfection concealer to help hide my nasty circles that little bit more. I have quite an oily t-zone so I powdered my face down slightly with the soap and glory one heck of a blot pressed powder which is absolutely beautiful, it's non cakey and doesn't feel heavy on my skin, and so that my face doesn't look so flat I contoured slightly heavier than I normally would with the sleek face form kit in 'light' and used the highlight shade too. I just filled in my eyebrows as I normally would using my mac charcoal brown eyeshadow, I'm posting an eyebrow tutorial tomorrow so if you'd like to know how I do them then be sure to check back again tomorrow. A swipe of mac charcoal brown all over the lid was plenty as it looks beautiful on it's own, my usual winged eyeliner and some of the l'oreal miss manga mascara which i'm not completely sold by, i've got my eye on the new maybelline falsies big eyes mascara so that'll be my next mascara purchase! Finally I put on some of my new favourite lip product which is the Korres lip butter in jasmine which is a lightly pink tinted lip balm... it looks amazing, smells amazing and I can't wait to buy more shades. So all I did today was sit at home, taking blog photos and writing up some posts... I read a bit of a book so today has been an all around success as i've got so many new posts lined up for you guys!

What's your staple everyday product? 

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely! Looking forward to the brow tutorial, am always looking for more tips and tricks for doing my eyebrows!

    allymariecatherine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always do such beautiful makeup looks!

    Libby from www.lifeoflibby.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha thanks doll! It's always the same ol' winged eyeliner though :) xo

      Delete