Tuesday 4 March 2014

February favourites | Beauty

So february is done and dusted and we're now in march, where has the time gone? February was quite a good month for me with Aarons birthday, valentines day and other exciting stuff but I didn't really travel too far out of my comfort zone when it comes to makeup, I have just stuck to the same old stuff. Although, saying that I did dip my toes into the BB Cream waters and tried and loved the Dr.Jart+ Regenerating beauty balm which I have a review of here if you want to read into my thoughts on it a little bit more, but to sum it up it's a beautiful light weight beauty balm with excellent coverage. to apply the Dr.Jart beauty balm I dug out an old favourite of mine which is the real techniques buffing brush, I forgot how good this brush it and it's been applying my BB cream like a dream ha that rhymes. throughout February I have been trying to look all glowy and 'oh look it's spring and i'm fresh as a daisy' kind of look, so at the end of january I bought the mac mineralise skin finish in soft and general and I haven't touched another highlighter all month as it's just so beautiful! I run out of my trusty macadamia oil at the beginning of the month and decided to go back to another oil I had in my stash which was the tresemmé liquid gold restorative complex, this oil is extremely light weight and doesn't weight my hair down and the oil doesn't transfer onto my fingers when I run then through my hair a few hours later... Ick! Taylor swift wonderstuck has to be my most worn perfume of the month it's such a beautiful sweet scent which isn't too sickly and I don't know why I held off buying it, thank you to Aaron's mumma for buying me this for christmas, it's so lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment