Tuesday 3 June 2014

A little update


I haven't really been focused on the blogging front throughout may and often found myself leaving a weeks gap between uploading posts. May was a very exciting and stressful time for me if you're at university then you will probably know that a massive bulk of the deadline are in may which meant I had more than a few late nights and last minute cramming sessions. I had an all day exam on my 20th birthday which wasn't all that fun but I'm really proud at the outcome of our television show that we created. Juggling work, education and a blog as well as wanting to spend quality time with Aaron can be quite challenging because it means I don't always have the time I need to work on blog posts, for example sunday's are my only day off so that is normally 'blog day' for me, but with college deadlines I have been spending those sundays doing work.

I went away for a nice long weekend away with Aaron's family for his mums 40th birthday which was lovely and just what I needed - to chill. On the 29th may I passed my car theory test and realised I spent the majority of my time cramming for my theory on the thursday instead of my first and last written exam on the friday, oops. After some very last minute and lenghy revision I finished the exam and celebrated by going out with some college chums... which meant that I had one day to finish an assignment which I spent my sunday, hungover doing from 12:30pm - 3:30am, 7000 words later and it was done and dusted and ready for hand in! On top of that I was a a makeup artist on a short film called 'The burning' I've done a post all about this, doing driving lessons and I went to Aaron's dads wedding... what. So here I am now writing this on the 3rd of June at midnight because my sleeping pattern has gone a be awol and I can't sleep. Online shopping is keeping me busy though.

I have one more deadline on the 6th June and I'm officially free for summer, I'm excited for this summer as I will hopefully be driving by the end of July and I can sense that it's going to be a good one.
I'd just like to apologise for being a bad blogger but sometimes life gets in the way and it can't be helped.


No comments:

Post a Comment