Tuesday 24 June 2014

Four products to help boost radiance



Summer is the time where everyone wants a lighter base and glowing skin, myself included. I like to use the body shop's vitamin C skin reviver as a base for my makeup as it's really smoothes out the skin and makes it soft to touch as well as giving the skin an instant radiance boost which is perfect for the summer months, this can be worn on it's own or under foundation and it still gives the same effect. In the cheek department I use Mac well dressed blush as it's a pale baby pink with a slight shimmer running through the really brightens up my complexion and makes me look more awake. well dressed was the first product I purchased for mac two years ago and I find that my skin always look really healthy when I use it. a light dusting of mac's soft and gentle highlighter is the main contributor when it comes to achieving that summer glow, the peachy-gold tone compliments a lot of skin tones and gives the skin a gorgeous sheen. finally, I like to set everything in place using the mac fix + as it makes everything look less matte and a lot more glowy. all of these products can be switched out for other products that do a similar job but for me these four standout among all of my other products.


No comments:

Post a Comment