Sunday 20 July 2014

Antipodes hallelujah lime and patchouli cleanser


It was just the other day when I was writing up post ideas that I realised that I haven't spoken about my current cleanser which I have been loving, I featured it in my last favourites post but that's it and it certainly deserves to be spoken about more. for the past couple of months I have been using the antipodes hallelujah lime and patchouli cleanser which contains pure organic avocado oil, lime and macadamia nut so as you can imagine it's very hydrating but it doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy or leave an oily residue behind in the slightest.

this is a simple cream cleanser that I use morning and night, it even removes all traces of mascara and eyeliner which means that I can just use one product instead of using a separate makeup remover. after using this product my skin feels clean and refreshed and not tight at all, this is the first cleanser I have used that hasn't left my skin feeling even the slightest bit dry or tight. one thing that put me off this product when I first tried it was the scent, it smells strongly of patchouli and generally very herbally but I have grown to like it and it doesn't bother my anymore, considering I haven't broken out and my skin looks healthy since using this it's worth it in my opinion. what drew me into purchasing this product was the all natural ingredients that are friendly towards all skin types, I must say I haven't had any drastic break outs since using this and my skin looks healthy especially when used first thing in the morning.

Another thing i'm not too keen on is the glass packaging, I absolutely love that this has a pump and it's easy to dispense but it's just not great for travelling and i'm constantly scared that it's going to smash. I don't know if I'm getting too pump-happy with the dispenser but I also feel like I'm burning through this cleanser really quickly, I don't feel as if I'm using too much product but for £20.99 I don't feel as if it's going to last for as long as I'd hoped. Would I repurchase it? Yes it's a lovely cleanser but I do want to branch out and try other products. considering this was the first product I have tried from antipodes I'm very impressed.


No comments:

Post a Comment