Wednesday 20 August 2014

NSPA body mists


I have become a little bit addicted to buying these Nspa body mists, I use them every single day simply because they smell absolutely delicious and are a great way to feel fresh. I always keep one of these sprays in my handbag incase I want to spruce myself up during the day and I love that these mists smell exactly how they're described on the bottle, I have received quite a few compliments on how good I smell after I have sprayed these so it's nice knowing that other people enjoy the scents too. My favourite scent is the creamy coconut fragrance which I rave on about all the time and have bought for a few people as birthday goody bag fillers, I have gone through two bottles of this and one of the sweet raspberry so that's an indication of just how much I love these, I will continue to repurchase these because they're such great value for money at just £3 but they're often on a 2 for £4 deal at Asda. I know that a lot of people aren't fans of body sprays and mists but these aren't aerosols and are great to just chuck in your handbag because of the plastic packaging so you don't have to worry about the bottle breaking and leaking over the contents of your bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment